HOW TO APPLY
SIGNATURE KITCHEN SDN BHD
Kota Damansara, PJU5, 47810
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Positions Available: 2
We are looking for someone who love sales and enjoy meeting new people and also able to inspire our customers by provide ideal living space solution.
This role will take you on a journey of:
- Enhance your communication skill by meeting with different customers.
- Inspire your customers by provide your idea for ideal kitchen and wardrobe designs and space planning solutions.
- Able to prepare sales quotations and process sales orders.
- Installations coordination and able to ensure timeline are met effectively.
- Follow up on sales prospects, weekly reviews, payment collection and after sales service.
- Develop self image by display a high level of customer relations service and professionalism when dealing with customers.
What we are offering:
- Best performers will be awarded attractive commission & incentive oversea trip
- Skill and knowledge from kitchen & wardrobe specialist company.
- Training & personal development.
- Work-life balance - Go exercise! you can enjoy gym subsidy monthly.
You are welcome to apply if you have these qualities:
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Interior Design or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales is required for this position; however, fresh graduates with interior design background will also be considered as intensive training will be provided.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Well versed in Chinese communication will be added advantage.
- Strong persuasion and closing skills.
- Willing to work on weekend and public holidays, off day on weekday.
- Possess own transport.
Positions Available: 1
As a Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you will play role in planning, devising and implementing effective digital marketing strategies for the Group’s businesses to drive in-store and on-line traffic, with the ultimate objective of increasing sales revenue.
This role will bring you on a journey of:
- Planning, developing and execution of the Group’s digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in the Group’s social media management platforms
- Optimise on-line advertising through Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Source for opportunities for online exposure for the Group’s products
- Work closely with Graphic Designers for all marketing collaterals
- Deliver monthly reports on the ROI for digital marketing budget spending etc
- Diploma/Degree in Advertising/Media/Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in marketing with experience in digital media, websites and asocial media management.
- Good working knowledge of the current digital marketing tools and trends
- Familiar with social media, internet marketing and SEO practices
- Excellent communication skills in English; able to write the content for A&P campaigns.
- Independent, creative and meticulous with good multitasking skills
Positions Available: 1
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Assists in update entries in system.
- Perform accounts paper works.
- Assists in document compiling and matching.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Internship period: 4-6 months