HOW TO APPLY
SIGNATURE KITCHEN SDN BHD
Kota Damansara, PJU5, 47810
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Positions Available: 2
We are looking for someone who love sales and enjoy meeting new people and also able to inspire our customers by provide ideal living space solution.
This role will take you on a journey of:
- Enhance your communication skill by meeting with different customers.
- Inspire your customers by provide your idea for ideal kitchen and wardrobe designs and space planning solutions.
- Able to prepare sales quotations and process sales orders.
- Installations coordination and able to ensure timeline are met effectively.
- Follow up on sales prospects, weekly reviews, payment collection and after sales service.
- Develop self image by display a high level of customer relations service and professionalism when dealing with customers.
What we are offering:
- Best performers will be awarded attractive commission & incentive oversea trip
- Skill and knowledge from kitchen & wardrobe specialist company.
- Training & personal development.
- Work-life balance - Go exercise! you can enjoy gym subsidy monthly.
You are welcome to apply if you have these qualities:
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Interior Design or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales is required for this position; however, fresh graduates with interior design background will also be considered as intensive training will be provided.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Well versed in Chinese communication will be added advantage.
- Strong persuasion and closing skills.
- Willing to work on weekend and public holidays, off day on weekday.
- Possess own transport.
Positions Available: 1
A challeging job which work in fast-paced environment. You will equip and enhance your purchasing skill and knowledge in kitchen & wardrobe industry by doing:
- Issue Purchase Order (PO) and ensure PO submission to enable the supplier deliver on time.
- Deal and negotiate with supplier for best price, product quality and delivery lead time & payment terms.
- Monitor and follow up on all outstanding PO with supplier.
- Ensure sufficient stock level by check stock from time to time.
- ISO reports to be updated on monthly basis.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by management.
You will need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office.
- Working experience in the kitchen cabinet, furniture or related field will be added advantage.
- Full-Time position(s) available.