Sales Designer / Kitchen Planner (Based in Kota Damansara & Kota Kinabalu)
Code: PHP001 | Posted on: March 5, 2018 (Mon) | Closing Date: April 30, 2018 (Mon)
- Work closely with customers in recommending kitchen and wardrobe designs and space planning solutions.
- Prepare sales quotations and process orders.
- Coordinate installations and ensure that deadlines are met effectively.
- Follow up with relevant parties as and when required.
- Report to Branch Manager on sales prospects, weekly reviews, payment collection, after sales service, etc.
- Display a high level of customer relations service and professionalism when dealing with customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, in Interior Design or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales is required for this position; however, freshgraduates with interior design background will also be considered as intensive training will be provided.
- Individuals with sales background will be an added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Well versed in Chinese communication will be added advantage.
- Good communication and listening skills, with the ability to find connections between company's products and client's needs.
- Ability to provide alternative solutions to clients when needed.
- Strong persuasion and closing skills.
- Possess attention to details and willingness to learn new things.
- Possess own transport.
Positions Available: 1