Sales Designer / Kitchen Planner (Based in Midvalley / Kota Kinabalu)
Code: PHP001 | Posted on: April 18, 2018 (Wed) | Closing Date: June 30, 2018 (Sat)
- Work closely with customers in recommending kitchen and wardrobe designs and space planning solutions.
Prepare sales quotations and process orders.
Coordinate installations and ensure that deadlines are met effectively.
Follow up with relevant parties as and when required.
Report to Branch Manager on sales prospects, weekly reviews, payment collection, after sales service, etc.
Display a high level of customer relations service and professionalism when dealing with customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, in Interior Design or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales is required for this position; however, fresh graduates with interior design background will also be considered as intensive training will be provided.
- Individuals with sales background will be an added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Well versed in Chinese communication will be added advantage.
- Good communication and listening skills, with the ability to find connections between company's products and client's needs.
- Ability to provide alternative solutions to clients when needed.
- Strong persuasion and closing skills.
- Possess attention to details and willingness to learn new things.
- Possess own transport.
Positions Available: 1