Code: PHP001 | Posted on: April 1, 2019 (Mon) | Closing Date: July 31, 2019 (Wed)
We are looking for someone who love sales and enjoy meeting new people and also able to inspire our customers by provide ideal living space solution.
This role will take you on a journey of:
- Enhance your communication skill by meeting with different customers.
- Inspire your customers by provide your idea for ideal kitchen and wardrobe designs and space planning solutions.
- Able to prepare sales quotations and process sales orders.
- Installations coordination and able to ensure timeline are met effectively.
- Follow up on sales prospects, weekly reviews, payment collection and after sales service.
- Develop self image by display a high level of customer relations service and professionalism when dealing with customers.
What we are offering:
- Best performers will be awarded attractive commission & incentive oversea trip
- Skill and knowledge from kitchen & wardrobe specialist company.
- Training & personal development.
- Work-life balance - Go exercise! you can enjoy gym subsidy monthly.
You are welcome to apply if you have these qualities:
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Interior Design or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales is required for this position; however, fresh graduates with interior design background will also be considered as intensive training will be provided.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Well versed in Chinese communication will be added advantage.
- Strong persuasion and closing skills.
- Willing to work on weekend and public holidays, off day on weekday.
- Possess own transport.
Positions Available: 2