Assistant / Project Manager (Based in JB)
Code: PHP013 | Posted on: July 23, 2018 (Mon) | Closing Date: October 31, 2018 (Wed)
- Leadership – able to lead clearly by providing direction, instruction and guidance
- Define project scope of work and schedule.
- Support & manage Mock-up installation work.
- Manage site constrain and difficult working environments
- Submit progress reports to Main Contractor and Contract Department
- Monitor and manage project cost.
- Monitor site progress and complete within time, quality & safety.
- Communicate with Project Team and Internal Stakeholders.
- Complete all defect work and handover project.
- Maintain high standard of product quality and workmanship.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design, Architecture, Furniture Technology, Civil Engineering, Construction or related field.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field, 1 year of managerial experience.
- Microsoft Project Skills.
- Familiar with construction site and has strong site knowledge.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD will be advantages.
Positions Available: 1