Executive – Marketing
Code: PHP014 | Posted on: June 2, 2017 (Fri) | Closing Date: July 7, 2017 (Fri)
1. Coordination of marketing campaigns and events
- Assist in explore opportunities for sponsorship and joint promotion with partners
- Assist in contribute ideas for collaborations and partnerships for marketing events eg. co-branding, roadshows, new showroom/product launches, etc.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, and set up for marketing events.
- Coordinate the timeline and A&P requirements
- Prepare monthly reports the cost and effectiveness of all the sales and marketing events and campaigns and submit to superior
2. Assist in develop supporting marketing collaterals to create brand awareness and support the marketing campaigns and activities:
- Assist in execute attractive monthly promotions, activities and events to increase walk-ins and ultimately, sales
- Collaborate with department heads and marketing team to conceptualise and prepare advertising and promotional campaigns and activities
- Responsible for the Group’s Communication Materials/ Point-of-Sale/ Brand/Logo signage for showrooms; Provide creative art direction in all marketing graphic materials
- Product corporate and product videos to support the Group’s marketing communications, products, processes and marketing requirements
- Liaising with suppliers, designers, printers and suppliers to get the marketing collaterals ready in time
- Sourcing of comparative quotations for the lowest pricing
- Issue PO for all sales and marketing activities and events
- Sourcing, ordering, and monitoring of stock count of A&P materials
- Sourcing for advertising online opportunities
- Work together with marketing team to develop campaigns targeted at increasing the brand presence for all the Group’s brands via online activities and social medias.
- Support the Group’s Websites with new ideas and improvements.
4. Assist in advertising, Media & PR:
- Responsible for the publicity artwork materials for marketing communication
- Media Planning and Buying, including cost and added-value negotiation with media
- Maintain close contact and relationship with the press to ensure brand publicity
- Assist in sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications
- Inspect layouts, advertising copy and other promotional materials, ensuing the adherence to brand guidelines specifications at all times
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Positions Available: 1