Assistant / Executive - Delivery & Installation
Code: PHP016 | Posted on: May 2, 2017 (Tue) | Closing Date: June 30, 2017 (Fri)
- To liaise and follow up closely with sales personnel & customers in the planning and scheduling of delivery arrangement & installation works for all retail sales jobs, corporate sales jobs and project mock up units.
- To liaise and follow up closely with transporters & installers on the delivery & installation arrangement.
- To coordinate with production department in ensuring all materials are complete before dispatch / delivery.
- To arrange daily inward & outward delivery with transporter (Every Morning).
- Preparation of materials for the next day delivery (All Local & outstation).
- Preparation of Installation & Touch up work planning schedule.
- To proceed file upload to “Own Cloud server” for all branches to view the status of job & SR/CF.
- Installer & Transporter Claims (Monthly).
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Chinese.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives / Executive specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Positions Available: 1