Business Development Manager
Code: PHP020 | Posted on: August 9, 2017 (Wed) | Closing Date: December 31, 2017 (Sun)
- To expand dealership business by generating new leads and to recruit new dealers.
- To meet and present Kitchen and Wardrobe products to Architects, ID Consultants, ID designers & Developers on referral programme.
- To liaise with in-house designers/KP on the proposal & 3D drawings to clients by referrals.
- To submit Sample Board and material requisition to sales support when needed for presentation.
- To achieve leads generation and KPI (quarterly, half yearly and annually).
- To assist with Marketing when organising marketing event for clients.
- To networking with developers, architects and ID designers when marketing event required.
- To promote Signature Corporate Card ( SPC ) to MNC, private and public sectors.
- To raise client’s feedback and replan referral programme strategy if needed..
- To submit weekly and monthly Leads & Sales and KPI Report submissions.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Chinese.
- Well versed in Chinese will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Proactive, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels in the organisation.
- Highly self-motivated and resourceful in problem-solving and decision-making.
- Willing to travel.
Positions Available: 1