Sales Executive (Dealer division)
Code: PHP017 | Posted on: October 4, 2017 (Wed) | Closing Date: November 30, 2017 (Thu)
- Prepare the dealer’s annual sales forecast for management’s approval.
- Assist in developing and executing sales and marketing plans to boost sales.
- Work close with service and logistics departments’ personnel to ensure prompt after sales service and deliveries of goods for dealers/customers are carried out.
- Ensure dealers/customers are adequately supplied with the latest marketing materials.
- Arrange the necessary product or sales training for dealers to increase sales.
- Provide weekly stock update status to all dealers and to advise on any discontinued or new product models.
- Provide regular feedback to the Management on the market situation/trends, and competitors activities.
- Establish excellent relationships with all dealers and customers at all times; ensuring the necessary support provided to achieve high customer satisfaction levels.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Good in communication & negotiation skill.
- Knowledge in Electrical appliances is an added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Chinese
- Own Transportation
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Positions Available: 1