Project Supervisor / Executive (based in JB)
Code: PHP017 | Posted on: January 2, 2018 (Tue) | Closing Date: February 28, 2018 (Wed)
- Undertake and execute instruction given by Project Manager.
- Site measurement for projects and mock-up units.
- Site approved drawings, production order and working schedule.
- To understand site condition for hoisting, distributions and installation.
- To ensure proper storage area at site.
- To prepare photographs and information for obstruction and weekly progress report.
- To prepare PDI, daily site report, DO checklist, installation checklist, RFI work done and all necessary projects related documents and to ensure proper check and handling over of projects.
- To ensure works are to be completed within time frame as per stipulated in the working schedule.
- To ensure all defects are undertaken and completed within stipulated time frame given by main contractor.
- To ensure handling over of projects with proper documentation.
- Candidate must possess minimum Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Well versed in Chinese communication will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field i.e. Interior Design/ Renovation/ Construction.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Familiar with construction site and have strong site knowledge.
- Knowledge in Auto CAD is an added advantage.
- Good communication and people management skills.
Positions Available: 1