Project Admin Executive (based in Kota Damansara)
Code: PHP025 | Posted on: May 21, 2018 (Mon) | Closing Date: July 31, 2018 (Tue)
- Prepare and maintain job files such as application/renewal of CIDB Green Card, Planning Chart, Process Flows, Project warranties & Meeting Minutes.
- Update Site Instruction register and distribute to internal parties.
- Update Masterlists for quotation / variation orders, backcharges etc.
- Flow documents such as warehouse charges, tax invoices, Contract Documents etc.
- Follow up selected long overdue project payments.
- Liaise and coordinate with despatch, QS and Project Sales on submission / collection of contractual documents.
- Candidate must possess minimum Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Civil), Business Administration or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Well versed in Chinese communication will be an added advantage
- At least 1 years of working experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in Auto CAD is an added advantage.
Positions Available: 1