Interior Designer (Project Division)
Code: PHP007 | Posted on: July 25, 2017 (Tue) | Closing Date: November 30, 2017 (Thu)
- To attend daily designer check-in and update drawings progress for each project.
- To work closely with team Leader/ sales team / senior designer/ detailer pertaining to drawing design, space planning, technical requirement etc
- Constantly updated on trends and improvement in kitchen and wardrobe design to enhance the design concept and overall drawing perspective.
- To attend discussion or site meeting with project sales team to have a better understanding of the client’s requirement (if necessary)
- To attend the Design Concept presentation with project sales team to experience and expose to client’s feedback on the design related matters (if necessary)
- To complete the drawings as per the required deadline
- To comply the drawing follow the client requirement
- To complete the drawing with zero error
- Need to complete the drawings inclusive of proposal drawings (2D and 3D), mock-up drawings, section drawings, shop drawings, as built drawings etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Creative, fast, organized & enjoy the challenge of working in a competitive and fast paced environment.
Positions Available: 2