HOW TO APPLY
SIGNATURE KITCHEN SDN BHD
Kota Damansara, PJU5, 47810
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Positions Available: 1
Signature Kitchen is now looking for a Customer Service Executive to provide excellent customer service at its flagship lifestyle gallery at Kota Damansara. The primary responsibilities of this position will be to deliver the ‘Signature Experience’ to our customers and visitors, increase customers’ satisfaction and to create an experience that exceeds the customers’ expectations.
As a Customer Service Executive in our team, your job responsibilities include:
- Attend to daily walk-in customers and visitors upon their arrival
- Providing customers with a guided showroom tour and introduction to our products
- Assign customers to sales consultants for kitchen design consultations
- Attend to sales enquiries and contact customers to set up appointments etc.
- Receive customers’ complaints calls and ensure these are channeled to the right parties
- Conduct daily showroom audit and ensure showroom is adhered to standard guidelines (to immediately report to respective department should there be any cabinet defects)
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify and escalates issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Attend to customers’ complaints where necessary, and re-route calls to appropriate parties
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Upsell products and services
- Complete call logs and reports
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by the Superior/Management
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in business related field
- Experience in customer service, help desk, hospitality industry, luxury retail chain will be an added advantage
- Proficient in both spoken and written English; ability to communicate in other languages and dialects will be an added advantage
- Good communication and listening skills
- Have passion to serve customers
- A good team player
- Presentable, with professional appearance and pleasant personality
- Computer literacy
- Able to work on a duty rostering which may include weekends and public holidays
Positions Available: 1
Signature Kitchen holds the record of the largest kitchen retail network in Malaysia with a substantial presence across 15 countries in both retail and corporate project segments. We are now looking for young & dynamic sales people to join our growing team.
As a Sales Consultant in our team, you will:
- Inspire customers by providing ideas and designs for their dream kitchen, wardrobe and living space solutions
- Follow up on sales prospects with excellent customer servicing
- Prepare sales quotations and process sales orders
- Follow up with payment collection and after sales service
- Display a high level of customer relations service and professionalism when dealing with customers
- Coordinate installations effectively and ensure that deadlines are met
- Attractive commission & salary scheme:"sell more, earn more"
- Flexible working hours
- Work From Home scheme
- No salary cut during MCO & no compulsory unpaid leave
- Work-life balance
- Full training in selling and software design skill
- Opportunity to work with a premium brand
- At least a Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Interior Design/Business or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in Sales is required for this position; however, fresh graduates with interior design background will also be considered as intensive training will be provided
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin is an added advantage
- Strong communication and problem solving skills required
- Passion for design
- Possess own transport
Positions Available: 1
As an Assistant Manager in the HR team, your job responsibilities include:
- To oversee the recruitment processes from creating relevant job postings to conducting interviews.
- Propose and execute new strategies and identify platforms (eg. Jobstreet, Facebook, Linkedln etc) to improve the sourcing of quality candidates.
- Oversee and ensure follow up on foreign workers' recruitment and expatriate employment pass applications and the renewal of permit done properly.
- Manage and administrate the organisation's Performance Management System, ensuring that monthly KPI data collection is accurate and updated by all staff in a timely manner.
- Ensure that yearly staff appraisal reviews are conducted in a timely manner.
- Continuously review and ensure all Job Descriptions reflect the current job function of the staff.
- Assist in the continuous review exercise to improve and update the organisation's KPI system to reflect the company's KRA and to meet organisational strategies and goals.
- Assist in developing relevant and effective surveys to monitor employee engagement progress.
- Propose, organise and carry out employee engagement activities to build morale and better staff engagement, including monthly Town Hall sessions and staff events.
- Provide creative input for staff engagement activities using formal & informal communication platforms to increase staff engagement
- Review effectiveness of engagement activities for continuous improvement
- Develop a training masterplan and maintain training tracking including participation, costs, and ROI.
- Plan and work with the HODs to establish and introduce systems that identify employees with high potential, develop career paths in consideration of key roles for succession planning and self-development.
- Propose the right training programmes/coaching for the needs identified in the TNA, competency tests and succession planning.
- Source and propose relevant external training programmes when required.
- Monitors and evaluates trainee's progress and development by implementing an evaluation and proficiency assessment process that is consistent with company appraisal, developmental and feedback standards.
- Maintain and update HR policies, manual and employee handbook in a timely manner.
- Advise management on all domestic inquiries and disciplinary issues and handle grievances related to misconduct and any other employer-employee issues.
- Represent the organisation at labour related hearings and investigations if required.
- Ensure all HR letters (including new appointment letter) are prepared and issued in a timely manner.
- To submit management reports as required.
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' related HR experience.
- Possess good organizational and planning skills; is analytical and meticulous.
- Working knowledge of performance appraisal and competency evaluation structure.
- Working knowledge of KPI and KRA setting.
- Working knowledge of Compensation & Benefits' best practices.
- Working knowledge of HR2000 Payroll or other equivalent Payroll software.
- Working knowledge on employment act, labour law and other statutory requirements related to HR.
- Knowledge and creative thinking in driving staff engagement, cultivating company culture and core values.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Creative problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Skill in drafting basic competency test questionnaires, survey forms and HR letters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, influencing, communications and presentation skills.
- Skill in dealing with all levels of people.
- Skill in MS Office applications.
- Pro-active, takes initiative and ownership in delivering results.
- Team spirit, people oriented and sensitive to employee needs.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Aptitude to foster a collaborative working approach.
- Ability to connect to people at various levels and facilitate team discussions.
- Continuous Improvement mind-set.
- Knowledge of company business and operation processes.
Positions Available: 1
We are now looking for a dynamic person to join our growing team. The position involves working closely with the Group Managing Director to support the development and execution of the Group's marketing strategies, with the objective of increasing lead generation for the Group's business to achieve the set targets and business goals.
As an Assistant Manager in the Marketing team, your job roles include:
To generate relevant business analytics to enable Management to make effective marketing strategies decisions and campaigns formulation through the planning and execution of the relevant market research and customer surveys.
Monthly submission of the relevant analysis reports in the following areas for the Group's businesses:
- Market research and studies on market trends and competitor's directions through exhibitions, field research, and competitor's activities
- Identify targeted customer segments through ERP/CRM data analysis, market research and customer survey results, and work with GMD and Retail Sales Director to formulate marketing plans to achieve business objectives
- Continuously conduct customer analysis and surveys to identify customers' needs, perceptions and purchasing decisions - to submit monthly reports including analysis reports from CRM, ERP, showroom walk-in leads analysis etc
- Conduct regular surveys and/or showroom visits to all dealers to understand the dealers' and local needs, and provide an in-depth analysis report to the management on the feedback and moving forward strategies and action plan to increase dealers' sales
Work with Digital Marketing division to plan & execute sales and marketing activities during previews, launches, events, sales promotions, exhibitions, etc. within the timeline and budget allocation towards increasing lead generation:
- Propose and use creative channels to maximize promotional opportunities for the Group's product offerings in a cost-efficient manner, including heavy penetration into the Malaysia market segment
- Work closely with the GMD and Retail Sales Director to propose and execute attractive monthly promotions, activities and events to increase walk-ins and ultimately, sales
- Work with graphic designers to come up with the A&P collaterals to support the above promotions, exhibitions and assigned marketing activities
- Coordinate and ensure all sales campaigns are smoothly launched
- Ensure the feedback is continuously collected, and perform post-mortem on marketing programmes launch to determine the effectiveness of campaigns
- Responsible for the organising and coordination of exhibitions, events, and other sales and marketing activities as assigned by the Management
- Responsible for the creation of marketing materials, including catalogues, posters, flyers, e-newsletters, content for marketing campaigns, etc
- Prepare press releases, write ups, product communications for the Group's marketing activities
- Monitor and ensure the Group's websites' content are updated in a timely manner
- Ensure all brand guidelines are adhered to by internal as well as external dealers
- Prepare sales and business presentations etc as required by the GMD and Retail Sales Director
- Minimum Degree in Marketing/Business Administrations, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in sales and marketing
- Proficient in English; able to draft press release, content for A&P campaigns, blogs, product brochures, etc
- Strong ability to analyse data and generate relevant analytical reports
- Market research skills
- Excellent skills in MS PowerPoint, MSExcel and MSWord; able to produce impactful presentations
- Presentable, with good communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills - able to negotiate collaboration and sponsorship deals, win-win partnerships etc
- Knowledge in using Facebook Ads manager and Google Ads
- Good working knowledge of the current digital marketing tools and trends, social media, internet marketing, SEO practices, marketing database and email marketing
- Creative and able to think out-of-the-box
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Able to work independently in a fast-moving environment with good multitasking skills
- Proven experience in organising sales and marketing events
- Knowledge of branding
Positions Available: 1
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Guided by our chefs in kitchen operations, cooking, baking etc.
- Involved in cooking and food preparation according to standard cooking methods and operating procedures.
- Training will be provided in food preparation and cooking both Western and Asian cuisines
- Opportunity to learn new skills as you assist the Chef in preparing cakes and desserts.
- Opportunity to come up with ideas and creativity in inventing new recipes and menus
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards.
- Opportunity to be part of the cooking demo team featured in exhibitions and other events.
- Opportunity to attend cooking demos be celebrity chefs
- 6 working days (Mon to Sat)
- 8am to 5pm
- Safe and clean working place
- Free Parking
- Free exercise classes: Zumba & Badminton
- Free meal
- Surau in workplace
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Culinary or equivalent.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia & English
- 1 Internship position for duration of min 2 months.
- Working area: Kota Damansara, PJ